Sunday, December 2, 2007

A New Call

Today I was called as the Relief Society President of Deloraine ward. What can I say - I now have definite proof that He has a sense of humour!

Kit Porter and Melanie Corona are my counselors and Barbara Young is our secretary.

I had a wonderful year this year being in the RS Presidency with Kit and Deeanne Bradbury as our Pres. She has been a great example of selflessness and service to me and I will cherish the opportunity we had to serve together.

Never fear I will not let my blogging lose its place on my priority list. :)

5 comments:

The Kings said...

You will be awesome Simone!! I'm sure there is no way you will let your blog and the gym be left behind with all the work you will be doing :)

make it perfect said...

woohoo! i am so excited for you... well kind of anyway! you will do an awesome job, just remember to keep some time for YOU! (and your blog hehe)

Jackie said...

You will make a wonderful Pres Simone..
You have that wonderful soft spirit about you..
And your counsellors are great too..good choice

Carli said...

wishing you all the best with this one!

Chelsea Parsons said...

he he!! I better not laugh though hey... coming back to a new ward... new callings awaiting!!! You are awoosme Simone!