Monday, December 10, 2007

I know this is a shock......


You had better sit down for this!!

I did a CRAFT today!!

I know, you can breath again now - I have attempted something. No fabric or sewing involved so it was pretty easy peasy.

They are candy cane reindeer. I got the idea from Kylie Bailey and ran a workshop on it for Enrichment last Friday night. Sarra then wanted one for each of the kids in her class so today we made 50 of the things.

And I don't even like candy canes!! If it had been chocolate, maybe I would have only made 5 instead of 50 and eaten the rest. Anyway they work out at about 35c each. All you need is googly eyes, pipe cleaners, pom pom noses and little bows and your hot glue gun.

4 comments:

The Kings said...

Cute! Kylie is famous for her candy cane reindeers and her kids sell them every year and make heaps of money.

make it perfect said...

VERY VERY VERY impressive my friend!

Jackie said...

Simone you did a great job..WELL DONE!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey, you are becoming WAY to molly for my liking :-)
Big Sis