Thursday, December 20, 2007

Bloggers day out

I am so behind with blogging this week that I feel that I don't need to post this one, seeing the great posts from Toni, Lisa and Chels.

It was a great day and nice to take time out from the hustle and bustle of pre-Christmas week. I was so glad to see all the girls get on so well. Oliver was a whinger all day so once Simon took him to town with him, it was lovely.

Hattie, Harri, Oliver, Hallie, Darby and Bethan
The kids loved the trampoline the best and bounced for hours. Oscar cracked me up as he played dead on the tramp while the girls bounced around him.

Harri was very industrious with Oliver's play lawn mower. Aaron would have been quite impressed. And he made sure he did not leave without his 'blanky'.

Sarra commented later that she did not want the first time she met 'the girls' to be the last time she got to meet them too. I told her that it certainly would not be. That put a grin on her face.

No comments: