Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Busy nights

As the end of year draws near for our school kiddies, they all seem to have some very hectic schedules.

Last night was the Westbury PS presentation night, farewelling the grade 6 students and showcasing some Westbury PS talent. I was not even going to go but 10 mins before it was due to start Sarra dragged me along.

Luckily we did as she got an academic certificate. I was sitting there really bored, clapping as each student's name was called out, in a mindless reverie and then I heard Sarra's name and I was so glad then that we had gone. She was very pleased.

Sarra with her Gr1 teacher, Mrs Walker
Tonight Sarra had her school social and it worked out well because I was looking after her best friend Naomi and her sister Abi after school while Brenda was at work. They were able to get ready for the social together.

I decided to make spag big which is always good when there are a few mouths to feed and it ended up being a good choice as we also had Xaviour and Gabriel as Katherine had to go to hospital because she started labour yesterday but now it had stopped and they wanted to check on her. They are back home now so it is all just a waiting game. She is due on Monday the 17th.



Looks like someone is enjoying his meal
I did not go to the social but I was able to catch these two giggly gals before they went. These two are inseparable. They love hanging out, playing Polly Pockets and having sleepovers. Honestly these girls drive me bonkers some days but what can I say - girls will be girls, especially little giggly ones.

1 comment:

The Kings said...

Well done Sarra on the certificate! You are good feeding all those kids! Might send you a couple more :)