Thursday, December 20, 2007

End of school excursion


On Tuesday for Sarra's end of school excursion, Westbury PS went to Riverside pool for the day. It was okay weather, warm but overcast. Hallie, Oliver and I went after we packed the food hampers so we did not get there until 1.45pm. Sarra saw us and burst into tears as she thought we weren't coming and had got changed ready to go back on the bus.


Oliver wore this little life jacket for the rest of the day. I had to wrestle it off him before putting him to bed
So she ended up getting back in her bathers and swimming some more with Hallie and Oliver. I did not go in as it has to be at least 30 degrees to get me in water. They had a lovely time and we had to finish the day with the mandatory packet of Samboy chips while shivering in a towel.

I put Hallie on the worm to try and get a clever shot because my photos are so boring

But then I got told off by the lifeguard... oops

No comments: