Thursday, December 20, 2007

Deloraine House hampers

On Tuesday morning, some of our RS sisters went to Deloraine House to pack food boxes for families around Westbury and Deloraine who needed an extra bit of help this Christmas. We packed 86 boxes fof food donated from our church and from around the community.

It was a wonderful experience for us and it felt good to do something for the community rather than be out shopping like I have been lately. The last thing we did was glue coloured in angels on the front of each box so I hope some of these families see an angel in their midst on Christmas morning.


the workers

Hallie threw this ball at the window right when I was taking a picture


our sticky little angels

1 comment:

The Kings said...

I didnt even see this post as you had done so many in one night! Looks like a fun day. I love doing things like that.