Friday, September 21, 2007

Lunch with old friends

Yesterday we went to Chillies in Deloraine to have lunch with some old friends. Diny and Cecily Van Galen were my godparents growing up and they went through teacher's college with Mum and they all graduated as teachers in the same year. I think it was the TCAE back then. Our family have remained good friends with them throughout my life. They are very special to me and I love them dearly. It is so wonderful to spend some time with amazing friends that have known you your whole life and are never-changing in their love and support of you.

Mum, Diny and Lisa

You poser Collette

Emily, Cecily and Collette

This was dessert!

2 comments:

The Kings said...

I have never been to Chillies but hear it is very nice - by the looks of that dessert I need to go out there sometime!

Chelsea Parsons said...

Mrs Van Galen was my FAVOURITE Primary School teacher! I had her for two years. She was awesome! Cant wait to have afternoon tea there with you one day Simone!!!!!