Monday, September 24, 2007

Happy birthday Jessica

Tonight Jessica and her boyfriend David came to tea to celebrate Jess' 19th birthday - which is on Wednesday. Can you believe little Jess is turning 19. Hallie and I made her a birthday mud cake and I must admit much to my surprise it actually tasted really good.

The kitchen after Hallie helped me with the mud cake

Jess and David
Jess is sleeping over because at 5am in the morning I am taking the Robins family to the airport. They live just behind us and are off to the good ole USA for five weeks. We think one of their rabbits is pregnant and with a gestation period of around three weeks, there might be a few more when they return. I might have to google on how to look after baby bunnies. All our guinea pig babies dies so I don't have much of a track record.

Anyway Jess will be here with the kids while I go out to the airport with the Robins. Their kids, Jasmine (14), Xaviour (11) and Gabriel (18mths) will have so much fun, especially when they get to Disneyland. As for our kids they will have to settle for the Westbury show this year. Hey - they have a pretty good jumping castle.

No comments: