Monday, January 26, 2009

I love my brother

Oliver loves his little brother. He is very gentle with Jonty and is always giving him a little kiss or cuddle. He has shown no signs of jealousy or resentment with Jonty being in my lap all the time.

I wish I could say the same for Hallie and Oliver together. One thing I have noticed since Jonty has come along is that they fight more as my attention is on Jonty and less on supervising those two rumins. Hallie loves to antagonise Oliver and being 3(which I hear is the new 2), he bellows back at her at the top of his voice.

When Hallie stayed at Lilly's on Friday night and Katie slept here, it was very quiet and peaceful.

1 comment:

The Kings said...

Oh boy do we know the feeling!! There is so much more fighting in our house since Kobe was born, as before I could intervene a lot earlier. It has settled a bit since Kobe has become more independent and I can deal with Jay and Harri more which has calmed things down.