Sunday, August 12, 2007

Me and Lilly go to Oma's - Part One


Hi! This is Hallie.

Mummy has let me go on her blog to tell you about my little holiday at Oma's house this weekend. My cousin Lilly and me have been invited to stay with Oma and Pop over the weekend. Here we are at Lilly's house before setting off on our grand adventure. Mummy dropped me off at Lilly's and Oma and Pop are taking us home to their house in Ulverstone. I love going there because I get to go to the beach and the rocket park. Once I get home from my holiday I will tell you all about it. I will let Mummy put the photos on though because that looks a little tricky to me.

Lilly is my favourite cousin. We are the same age and I love playing with her. I think we are even going to sleep in the same bed. I wonder how much sleep we will get. Mummy helped me pack my bag this morning and I made sure I had my toothbrush, hairbrush and all my medicines. I even get to go to church with Oma and Pop and Lilly will be in the same Primary class as me.

I have already told Mummy that I won't miss her much because I will be having too much fun with Lilly. Okay I had better go now so I can start my grand holiday adventure. Bye!




No comments: