Thursday, August 30, 2007

Busy Bee Thursdays

Thursdays are always so busy and today was no exception. After we dropped Sarra off at school Lilly and Hallie had a play. Not too rough because Hallie is still not able to use her arm and so it is off to the doctor tomorrow. Lilly and Hallie play well together but when you throw Oliver into the mix there are a few tears - all from Oliver of course who is not liking the idea of sharing - get used to it buddy.

In the afternoon we spent a little bit of time cleaning up the bedroom. As you can see it was hard to find the floor at one stage. Once we picked Sarra up from school we went into town so I could do an RPM class at the gym before basketball. I always do a double on Thursdays by going to the gym before basketball so then I can have the day off on Friday and save the petrol money of coming in from Westbury. That's my justification anyway. I think Lilly liked the "big gym" - that's the girls' name for it.



Once that finished we only had 15 mins to drop Lilly off home, get McDonalds for tea and head off to basketball. Do I have to tell you the score - allright we lost 22 to 94. The other team thought they were so good - Sonya asked one girl to stop fouling her and she replied, "it's not called fouling its called being good". I muttered "thankgoodness the YMCA has new front doors otherwise your head would not fit out." Maybe I should give her the Tornadoes number. Honestly what a laugh. The best response is not to let it get to you because its not like we are at the Olympics or anything - why waste your energy on such negativity.

Anyway after basketball we had to dash off to Weegeena for an Enrichment activity where Kit Porter was teaching us her famous mudcake. To see how this heavenly cake is made click here. (It will take you to our Deloraine Relief Society blog.) I ended up getting home at 9.45pm. I left Sarra and Oliver with Jess as she is staying with us for a few days but I had Hallie snoring away in the backseat.

1 comment:

The Kings said...

So you did all of that AND then came home and did your blog!!!? You are as crazy as me Simone!