Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Summer days

I am already lamenting the loss of summer even though we are having glorious weather. It's just that we are at the tail end of it and instead of it all stretching out before us, it is rapidly fading away. March will still be warm but the wind will start and mornings will be cold again.

But while it is still warm we have been taking advantage of the warm evenings and going to the park and playing outside.

Here I've tried the whole capture the family through the dappled leaves trick........ ha ha!!
typical little monkey

this is how high Hallie actually was


1 comment:

The Kings said...

I'm dreading the change in weather too. I don't like it too hot, but I find it hard to enjoy Autumn despite how pretty everything is as I know that Winter is on the way. Love all your photos :)