Friday, November 16, 2007

I'm Back!!

I wish I had something really exciting to tell you as to why I have not written a post for 2 wks but I'm afraid my life is all too boring for that.

For the last 2wks I have come out in rashes, sweats and trembling hands. My neck has been all achy and my brain all fuzzy. Why you may ask... some weird and rare disease, some serious debilitating illness..... NO....... MY COMPUTER WAS BROKEN!!!!!

I have been having withdrawal symptoms from not being able to blog or see what everyone else has been up to but finally today it is all fixed. The motherboard went and some other stuff that I cannot explain basically because I have no idea but it is now fixed so before I go and write up all my posts from the past 2wks I am going to grab some jersey caramels and browse all your blogs that I have been missing over the past weeks.

Sigh............... it's good to be home.

4 comments:

The Kings said...

Yay - you are back! For a minute there I thought you were really sick and I didn't know about it since I haven't seen you at the gym all week!!! Have missed you. See you on Monday at Pump.

Anonymous said...

Glad you are backed I have missed reading all about your families adventures!
Anna

Chelsea Parsons said...

ha ha! Its the worst isnt it! Glad you are back!!!!

Anonymous said...

I heard about your misfortunes, glad to see your back in the living again

Chrish