Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Toni's lemon tart

Last night I attempted to make one of Toni's 'Recipe Monday' recipes. Mum and Dad Triffitt came for tea on Sunday night and brought some beautiful lemons from their lemon tree. I love getting fruit and vegetables from their garden. They are so fresh and tasty. We really appreciate it.

So with these big juicy lemons I decided to make Toni's lemon tart.

This is how it is supposed to turn out....


This is how it turned out for me.....


It looked so funny, I almost had tears rolling down my cheeks from laughing so much but Simon said it still tasted very yummy. I suppose that is all that matters. I have been too scared to try it.

2 comments:

The Kings said...

Very funny. I'm sure it is just all in the presentation. I rekon if you had it cut and dusted with icing sugar it would have been just as good as Toni's :)

Chelsea Parsons said...

The colour of yours is rockin'!!!! he he!!! I do love lemon tart though, its my favourite desert.