Sunday, October 2, 2011

And the winner is......

During the school holidays we got Just Dance 2. I thought it would entertain the kids for hours on end and they did enjoy it but the winner as always was the trampoline.



especially when Dad gets on too.








The kids never tire of it and love it in all kinds of weather. In summer they love putting the hose underneath and making it all wet before they jump on it and at night they love laying on it and looking at the stars and in winter they go out there with their pillows and blankets.


The other great winner is of course the park. When the girls were away at Oma and Pop's, Simon and I took the boys down for a play.











It's nice to know that 'generation z' can spend some time away from their computers, ipads, ipods, the dsi, wii and playstations. :)

5 comments:

The Kings said...

Simone!!!!! Awesome photos!!! :)

the woodwards said...

Cant wait to have a backyard again!!

Collette said...

Cute little boys! (Oh and beautiful girls!)

melandpeter said...

Oh my goodness Flynn is so adorable. I love the photo with him on the swing. Looks like he's having the best time. x

benny.t said...

I know I'm a bit late - just saw this blog. I love the pillows and blankets on the trampoline - will definitely have to try that one.