Monday, July 11, 2011

What to do.........


On a student-free day.................

Maybe make some cupcakes.

Before Sarra started I decided that I would not interfere at all and would let her have full reign of the kitchen and that I would not stress over the mess.


The best part of any cooking.........



But there wasn't much mess as Sarra washed up afterwards and put all the ingredients away. Maybe she can start cooking tea next!


Jonty came running in from outside as soon as he heard the 'tuptakes' were ready.

She did a really good job and with only one 'oopsie' of using icing sugar instead of self raising flour, they turned out really well and nice and yummy.




5 comments:

The Kings said...

Go Sarra!! Well done - they look delicious! I need a girl! :) ;)

Collette said...

Mmmm they were delicious Sarra, you can make me cupcakes anytime!

Nettie's Blog said...

send to my place please on the next student free day...they look scrumptious Sarra...good job

Watson said...

Look out Junior Masterchef! Yes, you will have to get her to start preparing tea.

Chelsea Parsons said...

awww she is a good girl. Student free day here on Friday!