Thursday, July 23, 2009

Hallie and Hawka


Hallie loves Hawka. A couple of weeks ago Simon took Hallie, Oliver and Rohan to watch the Hawks footy training on Saturday. It was bucketing down with rain but they didn't seem to mind.


Hallie wore her Hawks beanie and took her Chickenfeed Hawks footy (all of $6) along and a few of them signed it. I can't believe Buddy took the time to sign a Chickenfeed footy - I am impressed!


They caught up with Lisa and Harri there who also braved the rain. I suppose the players play in all kinds of weather so a little rain would not have bothered them much.
(photo courtesy of Lisa)
Hawka kept everyone entertained and Hallie loved talking about him and what he was up to on the footy field.

It will be great when they come next and have a Saturday game so Hallie can finally see a real live match.


3 comments:

The Jacks said...

Aw Hallie is so cute! She's such a tomboy, she reminds me of Morgan =P... If you click on my name you can read my blog =)
Makayla

The Kings said...

Oh gross photo of me - thanks Simon!! NOT!! Hallie is a crack up with how much she loves the footy. She's a true fan going rain, hail or shine! :)

Nettie's Blog said...

GO HALLIE GO....YOU ARE THE CUTEST HAWKA I KNOW...