Thursday, May 29, 2008

Disco Dancing

Last night Westbury PS held a school disco. This was a major event as for the first time ever, the kindergarten kids were invited, which of course meant Hallie could go. As soon as Sarra got home from school, she and Hallie changed into their disco clothes. They entirely picked their own outfits and Hallie was very proud of her shiny red boots which didn't exactly go with her outfit but I did not want to put a dampener on things.


Hallie with her friend Alice

Oliver and I dropped them off at 6 o'clock. Oliver thought it was a real excitement that we were taking the girls to school in the dark. He couldn't believe we were leaving them there and kept asking, "what about Hallie and Sarra".


When we got home, Oliver and I treated ourselves to a bath and then what a treat I got to feast upon. The choccies I won from Carli's blog had arrived in the mail and I tell ya I have never tasted such delectable and amazingly different chocolates before. Can I be mean and say I have not shared a single one with my family. They are just too good and literally the variety of flavours melt in your mouth. Hmm must be time for another one. Instead of guzzling them all down like I usually do with chocolate, I am savouring each one and trying to make them last.

The beginning

The excitement builds

Aah pure bliss

So thankyou so much Carli. Just what I needed.

All this week we have been at the block getting it ready to put on the market. I will post the photos I have taken throughout the week but not the one of me and the kids having a spa while I cleaned it. It really might scare everyone but hey then again it might scare Lisa into labour. :)

2 comments:

The Kings said...

Oh yum - those chocolates look soooo good!! Maybe you should put pics on like that - I need something to bring this labour on!! ;)

Anonymous said...

We had our discos this week as well, mine at Mowbray - I was the only teacher that danced, and the kids at Norwood. It sounds like you've had a busy week, I hope you're feeling better!