Friday, May 23, 2008

First digital photos

I found on my computer the first digital photos we took with our first digital camera which arrived on Dec 24, 2002. These are of Sarra the day before her 2nd birthday. I must have been pregnant with Hallie then but I can't remember what it is like to just have one child. Sounds easy now but at the time I bet it was jolly hard.

Sorry I haven't posted for awhile. This morning sickness is just hanging on and I think because I am a ripe old age of 34, the tiredness is what is making it so tedious. I never had the tiredness with the others like with this one. Certainly I had more energy having babies in my 20s.
But at 16wks surely the end is in sight and that lovely middle pregnancy burst of energy and good health will come.

I love this photo because there is a black and white photo of my Mum on her mother's porch floating around somewhere that I must scan which reminds me of this photo. All that blonde hair even back then. I had forgotten what a big job it was to brush.





7 comments:

The Kings said...

Awwww - how cute was Sarra! Hope you start to feel better soon. Morning sickness sucks.

Lisa Helen said...

Wild Thing....Don't they grow up so fast! I hope you're feeling better soon.

Collette said...

haha it's mini sarra...she was so cute...she really is a little girl now...hmmm i have no opinion on morning sickness...but i hate feeling sick...so get better soon:)

Nikki said...

Simone, I wish I could take the sickness away. I have only experienced it once and the constant vomitting and nausea is horrible. I really hope you improve soon. Cute photos of Sarra. xx

Paige said...

I'm Lisa roomie from the US. I am right behind you at 15 weeks along. I am now busy catching up on chores now that the tired stage is over. Pregnancy at 34 definitely is different than at 23.
Paige

Paige said...

Add an "s" to make it Lisa's roomie. I hate it when I catch a mistake too late. Hope you start to feel better soon.

The Kings said...

Oh yay - Paige sent you a comment (or two!!!). So cool. She is awesome.