Saturday, September 27, 2008

Paddock of poo

Today was the annual billy cart challenge, held at Sheffield this year as (sob,sob) the paddock that was always used at Kim and Deidre's is no longer available after they sold their place earlier this year.

I did not go, actually I have never been yet. Instead Mel, Kit and I created fridge magnets for RS (aaww such Mollies). BUT when the kids came to pick me up from Mel's, the car absolutely STUNK of sheep dung and all their clothes and hands were covered in it. But I held my tongue (and nose) and by the time we got home, I had already mentally worked out which laundry tactic I would pursue to get rid of the evidence.


The poo.................................

Oliver checking out 'The Hill'................................

On your marks.............................

Get set.....................................

And they are off............................




No idea what to label this??

Del YM billy cart (I hear Del YW were the winners - go girlpower)


Slackers!! Fancy getting a tow up the hill.

Sarra looks a bit stressed here with Uncle Dion

Oops just missed the grand final kick-off. Like I care!! (sorry Aaron!!)

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Gosh! Simone,
That was the quickest blogging someone's ever done..
I know exactly what you mean about the POO!!! good thing the kids were going home in Dean's car..I had to scrap alot of that stuff off Kealins shoe's before I put it in the car..Gross hey!!!!