Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Oliver's favourite pose

Most often than not when you look at Oliver, this is what you will see. He has been doing this ever since he was a baby and no matter how much we discourage it, his finger always finds its way up his nose. When he is tired this is how he puts himself to sleep. The annoying thing though is with the two middle fingers in his mouth, Oliver makes this really loud slurping sound which can be very annoying when he has found his way into your bed in the middle of the night. I hope he does not take the habit on like one of my sister's who was still sucking her thumb in highschool. Can you guess who?

5 comments:

Collette said...

No everyone it wasn't me! :)

The Kings said...

Yeah right Collette!! :) I'm actually wondering whether Oliver gets it from Simon or Simone!? hmmmm?

Cullis Family said...

That is the most original pose I have ever seen!

Chelsea Parsons said...

he is so funny! check out that gorgeous hair! Hattie picks her nose ALL the time, drives me nuts!

Nikki said...

How funny!! And totally original!!