Monday, March 10, 2008

BMXer of the Year

What to do on a hot Monday night when the thought of a structured FHE inside brings about groans and moans (loudest from Dad), make it the funnest FHE ever and "can we do this every week" and go to the local BMX track after a very nutritious tea of sausages and bread on the barby.

I'm sure this will be the last opportunity from summer to hang out in thongs and eat outside and play til late. As soon as this blink of warm weather goes, I reckon that will be it.

Sorry it is not letting my photos upload so I will do that in a minute.





3 comments:

The Kings said...

Sounds like the best type of FHE to me! :) I can't upload my photos tonight either. Am going to try again tomorrow.

Country/City Boy said...

There's nothing wrong with Sausages and Bread, it keeps a nation fed :)

The warm weather is great lately, too bad the days are disappearing earlier.

Chelsea Parsons said...

you rock Simone! Look at you go!