Thursday, July 19, 2007

Winter Woollies

With the weather hitting -2 degrees becoming the norm at the moment the kids are having to really rug up. During the day it has been only reaching ten degrees - so luckily Oliver has been blesssed with a Great Aunty who is an amazing knitter. She has knitted him about four jumpers which he wears almost everyday so today I got Oliver to model some for me to show my appreciation for her amazing talent and keeping little Oliver nice and tosty during this brrr weather. Thanks so much Aunty Pam. Pam is my Mum's sister and she lives in Devonport.

Hallie took this photo - can you tell?? A budding little photographer. Only thing is she is always hogging my mobile to take photos and using up all its memory.


Hallie loves winter jumpers too but her love at the moment is this spiderman belt that Aunty Jasmin gave her for Christmas last year. She wears it all the time no matter what kind of outfit she is wearing.







2 comments:

make it perfect said...

Very cute jumpers - I love knitted jumpers for the kids. Hallie looks cute in her pigtails too! Great blog!

The Kings said...

LOVE the spiderman belt Hallie!! Wish I had some nice jumpers like those!